Ullinish and Oronsay on Skye

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by xrdbear, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Flushed with success I thought I'd give you a couple from my stroll yesterday.
    This is my neighbour's house:

[​IMG]

And this is on the causeway from the land where I live to the small but spectacular island of Oronsay.

[​IMG]

The causeway is covered by the sea at high tide so make a mistake and you are marooned on Oronsay with the sheep for a couple of hours or so. Oronsay rises to a 180ft sea cliff with wonderful views but yesterday I could not walk that far. I have a severe back problem. Luckily this is all close to home.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow thats a gorgeous island. Beautiful image

Love the image of the house and laundry...lol
    I would love that little house and the view.. hummmmmm

MOre ..................

3. Looks like a beautiful place to go for a walk and have the added plus of being able to capture the experience through photographs..

thanks for sharing

bob

4. wonderful shots!

5. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Hi Brian,this countryside reminds me alot of when I was in Norway.What a wonderful part of the world you live in.Sorry to hear about your back but your eye and shutter finger together are working great.