Uncle Chuck

Discussion in 'Birds' started by dbirdsong, Oct 11, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Some how my middle daughter Sarah (18) was able to talk her mother into letting her get a cat. Now you have to understand, I really don't like cats much at all, and now we have 3 of them here.
    Sarah decided to call the cat Charlie, but me I call him Uncle Chuck after my wife's dead brother.
    Well Uncle Chuck seems to like me a lot, he has been spending way to much time in my office here at home, doing things that kittens do like jumping from one surface to another. Using his paws to clear off my desk, it took me 30 minutes to find the remote control for the TV tonight, it was under the desk under a stack of 8x10's prints that he decided that didn't belong on the desk.
    Well tonight he decided that he liked to sit on my shoulder and wouldn't get off. So I grabbed on of Kodak C340 P&S and took this picture of us.
    [​IMG]

2. i think uncle chuck has an unwilling buddy, you are toast Dave.
    Dave

3. What a cute picture and uncle Chuck is darling. Someone loves you Dave.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I have to agree with the previous posters Dave. Cute kitty, nice shot, and you are toast. :biggrin:

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

You have no ideal how toasted I am... :frown:
    All of my girls and wife all like cats and I really don't, but Uncle Chuck thinks I am the greatest... Stupid Cat!! :eek:

6. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Maybe they meant your toast :eek: if you don't get with the kitty :biggrin:

Cool image

Funny thing it's the only animal I'm allergic too :confused:

7. Why do cats bond to those who just don't like them. Growing up we were always told that my Dad was allergic to cats so we could not have one. Of course he is not, but he is a smart guy :biggrin:

Hard not to like them when they do things like that. But you are putting up a good fight.

8. LOL! I'm in pretty much the same position as you. I put up with cats only because I love my family... Then, my daughter gets married and moves out and leaves the cat! Go figure...

Great pic!

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dave,

That Kitty is adorable. Yep..Your kitty now. Sorry pal...:>)))

You will grow to love it lots....