1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Unhappy with the direction of . . .

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by genera, Sep 14, 2008.

1. genera

genera

Oct 6, 2005
    California
    Mr. Scroll's recent work and fully aware of the importance of the "EarthNav" contract to their companies success company founders, Messrs Lattitude and Longitude, announced today that they will be taking over the day to day operation of this project. According to Mr. Longitude, "We like what Scroll has done with that big fat thing around the middle but the rest of his work will be scrapped". Longitude then goes on to say, "We can ill afford another setback of the magnitude of the North / Magnetic debacle and we will do all we can to avoid it. This planet will ship on schedule and on budget. Full confidence in our navigation products will be restored".

Scroll, who remains with the company, will be reassigned to the newly formed decorative gates and fences division.
    [​IMG]

2. Funny, Gene. I can hear the slightly exasperated voice of my car GPS saying "...recalculating...recalculating...recalculating..". Nice image. :smile:

3. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Neat -- without a shadow of doubt

4. So it isn't just me. I could swear the voice gets more and more annoyed with each "recalculating!" Once, when it showed us driving across farmland (the road was obviously not in the GPS' memory yet) it stopped talking to us after about twelve recalculatings in a row. I guess it ran out of patience. :confused: 

Rich

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.