Unique Canvas

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by gbenic, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I love it!!! There are a few painted walls around here I'd like to shoot. I'll bet that cow was fun to paint!

2. Mooooooooo !!! Neat shot :biggrin:

3. Thanks guys. I wish that I was around during the painting stage. I would have liked to document it. Oh well, I should be happy just knowing that Lancaster County has its very own Sistine Chapel! :biggrin:

4. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Nice capture, Greg! I wonder how many gallons of paint it took to paint that large image???

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Greg,
    Beautiful image. Great painting.

6. I love those painted building, there none in my town, it's how they put it on the wall from the drawing plan that would interrested me, i guess they have to come down often from the scaffolds to have a look.

7. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Custom barn painting (in addition to the old MailPouch ads) used to be common practice. I always thought I'd like to try that on one of my barns, but never got around to it. I'd love to watch one being done to learn a little about the techniques.