United States Grand Prix at Indianapolis

anyone going to the F-1 Race in June? this is a once a year event. I'll be there both Sat and Sun. Just thought I'd check.

Oh man, you lucky dog. I'd love to catch that race! I've never shot F1 before or been to a race for that matter.

Indy racing is coming to my home town in June, that's as close as I'll get (I know, it doesn't count).

I've been to Indy multiple times for the 500. Best times to go are on Carburation Day and practice sessions, that is when you get the best access. Come race day you just have to have the right seats I guess (or be one of the chosen ones).

Share some shots when it's all over!

_/oe

I'll be there....

I go every year with my father and some friends. I have an on again off again thing with bringing my camera. I like the idea shooting the race, but then it is one of the few times we all get together each year so do I want to be spending all of my time shooting? I'm still on the fence about this year. I probably won't decide on whether or not to bring my camera until the day I leave. Have you shot the race before? You really get to appreciate the panning/timing ability required to get some of the shots you see in the mags.

Dave

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom