1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Universal Graffiti Artists

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by 57corvette, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Had a little fun with a photo I took at Venice Beach. The wall is there for graffiti artist to tag.

2700294098_e5f515e382_b.

Regards,

2. Just say "NO" to crack!!! :biggrin: :tongue:
    Cool idea for this particular shot. :smile:

3. JoJo2Fast

JoJo2Fast

Nov 20, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    That is awesome! Nice shot

4. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Nice one Bob

I like the treatment...it works really well on this shot.

Best wishes

Ray

5. I like it too Bob. It's a shame the new Lucisart plug in is going to be priced out of the stratosphere. I didn't buy it before since I thought it was priced a little high, and I sure as heck won't buy it now. It's a shame, I have really gotten to like this technique.

6. a very nice job with this image
    i like it
    that IS some crack (as was mentioned above)

cool shot and pp

7. Too cool Bob.....great work :cool: 

8. Thanks to all for view .... really appreciate it. My wife mentioned the crack as well ........ honestly, I never noticed it. Guess that's why we post too see what we missed and what can be improved on ........ thanks again.

Best Regards,

9. Debbi

Debbi Guest

Very cool Bob! I always love your posts. The first thing I did notice was the crack. Can you pull up his pants a little for him?

10. Debbi,

Shame on you for checking out his backside ....... I'm afraid pulling up his pants is way beyond my PP skills. Might need Ray or Peano for that. But (no pun intended) thanks for checking it out.

Best,

11. Maybe his day job is plumbing!?!? (No offense to any real plumbers!) :biggrin:

12. LOL ...... I wonder if we would be talking about the "crack" if the tagger happened to be female?? :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to look and write ..........

Regards,

13. I don't know... what "crack" would be showing??? :tongue: Sorry!!! :biggrin: I distracted from picture with that "crack" about the "crack"! :smile: So I'll just say again, cool idea for that picture I like it, and now I'll shut up!

14. Shaun,

Thanks for the fun .......... and for taking a look.

Best,

Bob

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.