Universal Graffiti Artists

Had a little fun with a photo I took at Venice Beach. The wall is there for graffiti artist to tag.

2700294098_e5f515e382_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Regards,

Nice one Bob

I like the treatment...it works really well on this shot.

Best wishes

Ray

I like it too Bob. It's a shame the new Lucisart plug in is going to be priced out of the stratosphere. I didn't buy it before since I thought it was priced a little high, and I sure as heck won't buy it now. It's a shame, I have really gotten to like this technique.

Thanks to all for view .... really appreciate it. My wife mentioned the crack as well ........ honestly, I never noticed it. Guess that's why we post too see what we missed and what can be improved on ........ thanks again.

Best Regards,

D

Debbi

Very cool Bob! I always love your posts. The first thing I did notice was the crack. Can you pull up his pants a little for him?

Debbi,

Shame on you for checking out his backside ....... I'm afraid pulling up his pants is way beyond my PP skills. Might need Ray or Peano for that. But (no pun intended) thanks for checking it out.

Best,

LOL ...... I wonder if we would be talking about the "crack" if the tagger happened to be female?? :smile:

Thanks for taking the time to look and write ..........

Regards,

I don't know... what "crack" would be showing??? :tongue: Sorry!!! :biggrin: I distracted from picture with that "crack" about the "crack"! :smile: So I'll just say again, cool idea for that picture I like it, and now I'll shut up!

Latest threads

Top Bottom