1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

UPDATE 2 : A prayer/good thoughts please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fotographik, Sep 18, 2008.

1. My son is having his heart operated on as we speak. He's 4 1/2 years old and going throught this like a little trooper. I kind of a mess right now. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2008
  2. Clearly you have mine

3. I am sorry one so young has to go through this. I hope all goes well and he has a full recovery.

4. Frank

My thoughts are with you. I hope the surgery and his recovery goes well.. Please keep us updated....

Cheers

Ted:smile:

5. Sorry to hear this about your young son..My prayers are for him and your family. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

6. Frank, our prayers go out to you and your family.

7. My prayers will go out to you and your family. Hope you your soon has a helathy and speedy recovery.

8. My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family at this time. I'll pray for full recovery of your son.

God Bless,
    David

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Prayers to you and your family. May he have a speedy recovery.

10. Hotplate

Hotplate

Oct 23, 2007
    Austin, TX
    My thoughts for you guys Frank. Keep your chin up and best wishes for a quick and full recovery to your son.

11. Good thoughts coming your way. Hope all goes well for your little guy and that is back up and running around soon. It all seems so unfair when little kids have to go through stuff like this.

Michael

12. My thoughts are with you Frank. He will be okay.

13. My very best wishes to your family François. I trust that everything will be fine.

14. Our prayers are with you and your family.. We wish him well and hope to see him running around soon...

15. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    My prayers are with your family, too!

16. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    All good thoughts his way!

17. Prayers for all of you.

Rich

18. Prayers and thoughts for your son and your family - looking forward to good news.

Sean

19. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Wow! No one should have to go through that at such a young age. I hope everything turns out well. Stay strong!

20. DoJC

DoJC

Feb 14, 2008
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Francois,

Stay strong! We're praying for your son and family during these trying times.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.