Update for Harris (Backdocter)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mike mac, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Harris wanted me to let everyone know MAry and himself escaped unscathed through Wilma. There house is fine with a few minor repairs needed. A few uprooted trees and no power but overall in very good shape. He appreciates all the kind thoughts expressed on the board for him and all the Floridians

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Thanks Mike for the update. I suppose that is why I couldn't reach him via phone. I'm glad you got a hold of him.

Thanks,

3. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thaks Mike, I just got off a 1 min cell call to him, and got the same info. What I didn't get before the call dropped, is how my own little place down there fared. Will try him a bit later for that. Glad they're ok though!

4. He was on his way to check out your place as we spoke

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Thanks Mike, I just talked to him again, and the only thing wrong with my house is the sat dish it's now pointing down at the roof instead of the sky. Hey, I can live with that! :biggrin:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Thanks Mike,
    I am ok ..
    MyDSL line is down. On dial-up
    ykes...

Glad he came through ok. Hope everyone else did as well.

The sun is shining ,the water has receeded. You would never know it was here.
    Temperature dropping into the 40's tonight.

whats up with this crazy weather.

Cheers

7. Good news indeed.
    With the unpredictability of tornadoes and rising water it's good to have the thing gone I'm sure.

8. I'm glad to hear everyone came through okay! I'll never complain about our rainy winters again...

9. Glad our friends in Florida come out OK from Wilma.