Update: pro for one week & counting...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DW Brewer, May 3, 2007.

1. Well,I don't feel any different... The exhibit at BirdingFest was two days of hard work but also a lot of fun. Mostly a browsing crowd rather than a buying crowd, but that's okay, I used the time to engage people in discussions of equipment, locations, techniques, and tips. To date, I've managed to sell nine images (four large format, five 8x10) and am working on an order for two more. I don't have to make a liveable wage doing this (thank God for my pension) which is a wonderfully liberating feeling, leaving me free to enjoy the experience. I have a lot to learn about marketing my imagery, but I've also got the time to learn.
    In an earlier thread about losing my amateur status, someone commented about "living the dream." I guess I am, because I am sure enjoying it. Thanks for the support.

2. Something I aspire to, David. Good on you.

3. Congrats Dave. Sounds like you're having fun, which certainly qualifies as the bottom line..Love what you do and you can't go wrong.