• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

COMPLETED (Updated 6/12) New Nikon Glass Sale: 14-24mm f/2.8G

Buy/Sell feedback for BreezyHollows (0)

User name: BreezyHollows

Items to sell/buy/trade: 14-24mm f/2.8G ED

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens - $1,350.00

Ships to: US

Description: Huge Nikon Glass Sale - All lenses and speed light are in new/never used condition. Never even affixed to a camera body. They were given to me by a professional photographer friend of mine who is fortunate enough to be given camera equipment for free and generous enough to gift them to me. Unfortunately I have not had the time to develop the hobby with work/family etc.. After receiving these lenses and speed light I immediately placed them in a Ruggard dry cabinet per his recommendation to be stored at optimal humidity levels as to not deteriorate the internal parts of the lens. They have been stored there for about a year now. The only time they’ve even been removed from the dry cabinet was to photograph for this listing.

Below is a list of exactly what I’m selling with Retail Price and then Asking Price in “( )” parenthesis. As I explained these lenses and speed light have “never been used” before and are in excellent/new condition. The photos are simple photos of lens and box. Rest assured all lens boxes included any bags/accessories that originally came with lens even if they are not pictured. More photos can be given per request. Further descriptions of each item can be found with a quick google search. Also about the prices. I believe them to be more than fair given their condition, However I will consider serious, legitimate offers. Only PayPal is accepted. I will also cover all shipping expenses..

Thank you for looking..

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: Free

Handling time: 1-2 Days

References: TransAtlanticCollectibles on Ebay

Additional comments: Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

• 8E6B8A25-843F-48FD-B42D-7FD4A4A8898A.jpeg
    8E6B8A25-843F-48FD-B42D-7FD4A4A8898A.jpeg
    271.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Just a point of clarification, these appear to be non-USA models. If so, the warranty is a question and a consideration prior to purchase.
That's a moot point as Nikon warranties are not transferable in any case.

Real Name
Randy
we aren't supposed to have these discussions in the thread but while we're at it Nikon Melville will take a copy of the sales receipt that shows the serial number for warrany or non warrany work. I even know of Canadians that have sent Canadian gear to Melville and had it serviced.

we aren't supposed to have these discussions in the thread but while we're at it Nikon Melville will take a copy of the sales receipt that shows the serial number for warrany or non warrany work. I even know of Canadians that have sent Canadian gear to Melville and had it serviced.

Also they are US models. Thank you.

Latest threads

Top Bottom