Updated: Re-visiting an old Friend - 3rd Option!

Hi all,

You know what it is like when you get something new (in my case, it was the 18-200vr).

It is such a good 'walkabout lens' that I became a little lazy and pretty much left it on the D300.

Well, yesterday I got the 70-200vr out again, as I realised I hadn't used it on the D300 yet... I am glad I did; What a cracker of a lens it is!

Now, as usual, my only problem is one that you guys need to solve for me... Print and frame the colour or the B&W?!

Any critics more than welcome - I WANT to improve.

Paul

335349316_XoQgB-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

335347953_Fy6AH-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
COLOR Beautiful capture!!!

N

Nuteshack

i like them both but the color is so yummy u can eat it ..lol

well done Paul
;-)))

A

Adam73

Another one for Color here. Beautiful shot. I like the warm tone brings out the red hair.

I'm gonna vote for a BW conversion of the first one. I think her expression is better in that shot.
To me it is a shame the BG is so close to her hair color.

Either way you go ... and why not print 'em both ways anyway ... You've got a couple of very nice portraits there.

Don

I'd like to see both shots both ways. I like the expression better in the color but I really like the b/w look too. She's just such a cutie you can't help but smile at them.

I'm gonna vote for a BW conversion of the first one. I think her expression is better in that shot.
To me it is a shame the BG is so close to her hair color.

Either way you go ... and why not print 'em both ways anyway ... You've got a couple of very nice portraits there.

Don

I'd like to see both shots both ways. I like the expression better in the color but I really like the b/w look too. She's just such a cutie you can't help but smile at them.

Here is a B&W of the first image, as you suggested...

I think I may have the best of both here...

What do you think?

335900373_zPQMk-L.jpg

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom