UPDATED! Why I'm still single... (Comic Con Images)

Discussion in 'People' started by Jonathan F/2, Jul 15, 2005.

1. ...because there are too many beautiful women to choose from! Anyways, I'm shooting the 2005 Comic Con convention in beautiful San Diego, CA . When I'm not photographing my intended subjects (the shots that make me money) , conventions are loaded with beautiful booth chicks! Anyways, here are some nice ones I saw while on the job!

Blondes are hot!
    [​IMG]

But two blondes are even hotter!
    [​IMG]
    (gotta dig a girl with glasses)

Princess Leia in the Jabba the Hutt scene will always leave a lasting impression!
    [​IMG]

More to come!

UPDATE: Here are some more additions to my babes of Comic Con post!

Naughty cheerleaders!
    [​IMG]

Oops, did I do something bad?
    [​IMG]

Redheads always looks good in red!
    [​IMG]

Ugh, imagine I was walking around for 10 hours in the SD convention center with a D2H mounted with a 24-120 VR, SB-800, flash bracket Quantum Turbo pack, a D70 mounted with a 70-200 VR, and my backpack with my G4 powerbook! Camera gear gets heavy after the 1st hour!

2. Not sure we can take any more! ;)

3. I can take some more :lol: :oops: :twisted:

4. faenix

faenix

Jun 21, 2005
    Bayside, NY
    No wonder you're single Jonathan!

I misread your #2. I thought it read "Gotta love a girl with glass" as in she was a fellow photographer herself while the pictures were loading. My how wrong I was. :p

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Jonathon,

You are a master at taking a boring assignment and making it look fun!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I can only imagine how fast each of these ladies spun around to smile for the camera :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Keep up the great work...we'll be watching for more images!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

6. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    hmmm...i've always wanted to attend the san diego comicon, that's more incentive to do so :wink: wondercon up here in sf doesn't have that much eye candy, it's mostly storm troopers :(

7. Dude, I was getting so tired of seeing dozens of the same stormtroopers here! One guy had an original stormtrooper outfit though. He was dressed as a stormtrooper samurai!

8. Pretty girls.............nice goin' Jonathan!!! :D :D :D

9. I only shoot pretty girls :wink:

10. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Hey Jonathan, I am married (27 years) and that doesn't keep me from looking at or taking pictures of pretty girls.
    As a friend once pointed out to me, Just because I am on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu. :)
    And yes those are some very pretty girls there.

11. Hi Dave,

Well until I meet a nice girl to settle down with, I'll just have to settle with all the pretty ladies who pose up in front of my camera! ;)

12. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Dood.

You're my photo-hero. Don't settle down, cause your chick shots are the best in the biz. Thanks for the show.

13. Thanks Chris! Maybe I'll stay a gigolo a little bit longer!

By the way, I've decided to be Peter Parker for Comic Con next year! You heard right, not Spider-man, but Peter Parker. Peter's a photographer and I have all the right props for it and all I gotta do is wear a Spider-man shirt underneath and have a mask hanging from my back pocket! It'll be the greatest costume ever! hahaha! :p