Upgraded Images

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by ajacobs2, Nov 30, 2005.

1. ajacobs2

ajacobs2

Nov 22, 2005
    Tampa, Florida, USA
    Alan Jacobson
    To bold where others have not bolded before....Kirk

We all get landscape images especially in Florida where theres litle landscape and lots of blown highlights and we ask ourselves what did I see there. Obviously some images just go flat as we see in a unique dynamic range and have 3 dimensions and digital and film have two. so much of what we capture frankly makes it to the trashcan. So I took a few minutes with some scrub shots and hit the filters and voila!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tried for the infared look.......
    [​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I like them very much :>))

Love to play with filters and PS.

3. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    #2 reminds me of my old darkroom days , Sabatier (sp) effect.

4. ajacobs2

ajacobs2

Nov 22, 2005
    Tampa, Florida, USA
    Alan Jacobson
    The worst part is trying to remember what I did to get what I did! We printed the first one on textured paper and sold three prints. Go figure...

5. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    I can understand someone buying the first one -- or the second, or the third. They are attractive in a way that I can't express in words. Shucks, I'd be tempted to buy the second one.

6. To me, the first is the best. If you put together a cohesive body of work in this style, it would make a nice book or exhibition.