Upper Salmon River

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by PixelPete, Dec 15, 2005.

1. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

This one is at the base of Mt Hood on the west side.This is our normal weather-rain. We are being spared this year so far though.What looks like mist up river is actually smoke from a nearby cabin.
    [​IMG]

I love photographing moving water.I hope I dont wear out my welcome.:wink:

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very nice...

3. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    I like photographing water too pete.
    keep um coming , I dont think anyone will mind.

4. Looks like a nice place to spend some time in solitude! Please post more, no wearing out your welcome!!

5. Hello Pete

I have the same affliction, I also like gazing at the photos of others who photograph water, so there'll be no complaints from me.

I really like this shot but would like to see a just little bit more real-estate in both directions, just a little. Just the same, I can feel the dampness and hear the rushing water. Thanks for posting.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Love the mist in the back.
    Beautiful area for sure.

(not a fan of silk water though. I can't hear it ) :>))

7. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

RB,Im always hopeing for a deer or something to pop out of the woods when Im out shooting these but so far no luck.I couldnt give you anymore lens on this one because Im at 18mm with the 18-70mm.I have more from that day I'll post later.Thanks for your comments!

8. Pete,
    This type of image has no limits. Very nicely done and yes, please post more.
    Dave

9. The slight mist at the river head adds interest to the very nice shot. Well done Pete.