UPS Arrived :)

Brandy new D2X Kit, serial # 5x194xx...and of course it's POURING outdoors and we have a flood watch in effect. From what I can see of the weather it may be Sunday before I can get an opportunity to really try this thing out.

There was a nice letter stating that they never found an issue with my camera and that it met all factory specifications....however, they'd like to keep it to "study it further" and therefore they are replacing my existing camera with a new one.

there is also a statement that reads:

"Nikon, Inc. will be publishing an Informational Document shortly. This will be our first in a planned seies that will focus on important topics and enhance the useage of our new D2X cameras."

Keeping my fingers crossed......

well

Jim,

You could set up your tripod and shoot the focus chart! It won't assuage your concerns over the bird focus issues, but you could at least see something focus correctly. ;)

Congrats on hanging in there and getting the right response.

Tom

Jim,

I could come up and you could shoot me running up and down your halls.... :D

Congrat's and best of luck with this one. ;-)

Frank

twEEEEber

I've never shot a focus chart in my life and I have no intentions of starting now :)

It's probably useful but it seems pretty useless as compared to shooting something alive?

Course, I am a masshole and therefore probably don't really know nothing anyways.

That is awesome! Lets hope you get some nice pictures now for a change! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sorry, couldn't resist that one!

BEST of luck with it!! :D :D

Monty

The rain has finally stopped but I'm working late today. I'll be out on the salt Marsh early tomorrow AM and I'll get to work late but I need to know that this camera is working OK.

I'll report as soon as I have real evidence one way or another.

Hi Jim..........

I have everything and I mean everything crossed that your new cam meets your expectations and performs flawlessly!!!!! Miss the great pics............. Did they replace Ron's?

p.s I would pay to see you shoot Frank running up and down your hallways :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Hi Jim..........

Keith R. said:
p.s I would pay to see you shoot Frank running up and down your hallways :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, you take up a collection towards my 400 2.8 and I'll run up and down the halls in my skiveys.... :lol:

On second thought. :roll:

Frank

Jim,

I have been watching your thread and good to hear that Nikon finally heard you when you told them to replace your other one.

Who knows we may all have to send ours in for another one. I hope that it turns up to be a firmware problem but more than likely, it is a hardware problem.

Latest threads

Top Bottom