Urban Malmoe,view of same 100 meters. (3 photos)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Sunesha, May 22, 2007.

1. Sunesha

Sunesha

May 3, 2007
    Malmoe, Sweden
    Good day my fellow nikon friends,

I was up early this morning, to take some photos. I had set my alarm clock for 4.00 AM. One thing I can tell you, I hate mornings more then anything. But my love for photography is stronger. But I woke up took some coffee. I looked out when sun started to rise. Typical, the sun wasnt visble. A white mass of clouds. Seems like my plan for taking some nice architecture photos just blown away.

Angry with the weather, I decided to go out this lunch anyway. Limit myself to 100 meters area. Max 100 meter from my apartment. Force myself to find the interesting things ;). A old trick for creativity I use in music. Limit yourself until you have to work what you got.

It worked better then I ever believed.

Feel free to comment my photos anyway you want. I got thick skin. I hope you enjoy them.

Cheers,
    Daniel Sunebring

[​IMG]
    Spiral Tower
    Tech stuff: FL, 24mm, 1/40 sec, F/9
    Tilted the camera a bit and backed up under the bridge. Set my tripod at highest altitude. Got the distortion acceptable.

[​IMG]
    Roadrush
    Tech stuff: FL, 18mm, 1/100 sec, F/10
    Cropped alot to make it panorama, to give it a busy feel. Played alot in Lightroom.

[​IMG]
    Bride of grass
    Tech stuff: FL, 35mm, 1/15 sec, F/11
    I dont know if I like this photo or not. Somehow just uninterestning. Dont know what I got wrong. The compostion is so so....

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2007