Urban Malmoe,view of same 100 meters. (3 photos)

Good day my fellow nikon friends,

I was up early this morning, to take some photos. I had set my alarm clock for 4.00 AM. One thing I can tell you, I hate mornings more then anything. But my love for photography is stronger. But I woke up took some coffee. I looked out when sun started to rise. Typical, the sun wasnt visble. A white mass of clouds. Seems like my plan for taking some nice architecture photos just blown away.

Angry with the weather, I decided to go out this lunch anyway. Limit myself to 100 meters area. Max 100 meter from my apartment. Force myself to find the interesting things ;). A old trick for creativity I use in music. Limit yourself until you have to work what you got.

It worked better then I ever believed.

Feel free to comment my photos anyway you want. I got thick skin. I hope you enjoy them.

Cheers,
Daniel Sunebring

dollarplan_(3_of_3).jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Spiral Tower
Tech stuff: FL, 24mm, 1/40 sec, F/9
Tilted the camera a bit and backed up under the bridge. Set my tripod at highest altitude. Got the distortion acceptable.

dollarplan_(2_of_3).jpg

Roadrush
Tech stuff: FL, 18mm, 1/100 sec, F/10
Cropped alot to make it panorama, to give it a busy feel. Played alot in Lightroom.

dollarplan_(1_of_3).jpg

Bride of grass
Tech stuff: FL, 35mm, 1/15 sec, F/11
I dont know if I like this photo or not. Somehow just uninterestning. Dont know what I got wrong. The compostion is so so....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom