Critique Urbanflyer's 52 week project 2020--Week 52!!

Don't forget to change the title of the thread so it reflects you've added an image for Week 13! :)

This is an interesting image and one which definitely makes one pause, study it, think about our current health crisis here in the US and around the world..... You've captured something very interesting and sometimes elusive here, and which really does reflect the current situation.....

Don't forget to change the title of the thread so it reflects you've added an image for Week 13! :)

This is an interesting image and one which definitely makes one pause, study it, think about our current health crisis here in the US and around the world..... You've captured something very interesting and sometimes elusive here, and which really does reflect the current situation.....

Thanks on both counts!

Thanks! I hope you are well., What is the situation in Turkey?
I'm fine Judith,thank you very much. The people over 65 are not allowed to go out here. The people below 65 are also asked to stay at home as much as possible and all the restaurants,cafes etc. are already closed. But it seems that we ( below 65) will be locked down soon too as the number of the corona cases is increasing rapidly. I hope things will get better soon all around the world.

Last edited:
13 - wonderful lighting, interesting comp.

14 - subject, comp, processing, title work well together. Very nice.

Latest threads

Top Bottom