Critique Urbanflyer's 52 week project 2020--Week 42

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
My 81 year old husband has two knee replacements, the 1st about age 70 and the second last year--It has enabled us to keep hiking, day trips, not the same week long backpacks we did 20 years ago though. Ah, well, we age and adjust.
My younger daughter told me: "Dad, that's not cracking, you're getting crispy..."

Kind regards
Klaus

I love all your flower shots. Peeking through is so unique and interesting and "Behold the Queen" is a very clever title. It was fun looking at your project. You'll probably have flowers to photograph long after mine are all frozen and thrown away. I hope I get to continue to enjoy their beauty through you!!

week 39: Trees at Lopez Landing---A rainy day in Seattle, what to do? Ride the ferry to the San Juans and back again. It was sunny in Friday Harbor, our turn around point. But these trees at the Lopez dock caught my eye.

View attachment 1670896Lopez Trees by urbanflyer, on Flickr
Back a couple of lifetimes ago, when we lived in Olympia, we occasionally rode the San Juan Ferries for a day just for a change fo pace, and something to do. Coffee was decent, there usually was great acoustical music and lots of friendly folks.

Love the tree.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom