USA/Canadian Canoe/Kayak Slalom Team trials

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by 4labs, Apr 29, 2007.

1. 1 [​IMG]

2 [​IMG]

3 [​IMG]

4 [​IMG]

5 [​IMG]

6 [​IMG]

7 [​IMG]

2. WOW so frigging cool.. can I say that here.
    I have always thought that shooting these types of boating would be fantastic, you have captured them as professionally as I have seen

3. Thnxs Mike . Just watching how you shoot has helped me greatly..I live very close to the Olympic training center so I will be shooting here often.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I echo exactly what Mike said above, these are just plain excellant.

5. Great job Eric! As a kayaker myself I am now quite anxious to get out and ride some rapids too but the weather has been total crap here lately and the water is still very cold.

I should get out next weekend I think, but in advance of that I might go down and shoot some of the other locals now that you've inspired me!

6. Thnxs so much Frank
    I apreciate it Ray. I think I might have to take up this sport..

7. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Eric, these are the best sports shots I have seen you post. Excellent.

I took a Kayaking class at CPCC a few years ago...its fun. This facility is very cool and I wouldnt hesitiate to try kayaking again.

8. Thnxs Josh. I think I will take a lesson and see how I like it..

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent shots Eric
    Good work

10. Thnxs Gale

11. These are all wonderful, Eric. You've captured the mood of the race - speed, endurance and LOTS of water! Thankfully this isn't my style of paddling. :biggrin:

12. awesome stuff eric
    i considered going and now i wish i had
    what lens ?

13. Thnxs Sandi!
    Thnxs Randy my niece kayaks or i wouldn't even haev known about this event. I used the 400 and the 24-70 but mostly the 400. The 300 would have been perfect as well

14. These are fantastic. I can almost feel the spray!! Nice capture on these action shots. Taken with the S5?:wink:

I met the head coach of the women's olympic kayak team while skiing in Vail a few months ago. Nice guy!

15. Thnxs Mitchell, I am sure he was there yesterday

16. Eric, I thoroughly enjoyed these and your other set from this event. Great job. I especially like #'s 1, 5, and 7.