USA/Canadian Canoe/Kayak Slalom Team trials

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by 4labs, Apr 29, 2007.

1. 1 [​IMG]

2 [​IMG]

3 [​IMG]

4 [​IMG]

5 [​IMG]

6 [​IMG]

7 [​IMG]
  2. WOW so frigging cool.. can I say that here.
    I have always thought that shooting these types of boating would be fantastic, you have captured them as professionally as I have seen
  3. Thnxs Mike . Just watching how you shoot has helped me greatly..I live very close to the Olympic training center so I will be shooting here often.
  4. eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    I echo exactly what Mike said above, these are just plain excellant.
  5. Great job Eric! As a kayaker myself I am now quite anxious to get out and ride some rapids too but the weather has been total crap here lately and the water is still very cold.

I should get out next weekend I think, but in advance of that I might go down and shoot some of the other locals now that you've inspired me!
  6. Thnxs so much Frank
    I apreciate it Ray. I think I might have to take up this sport..
  7. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Eric, these are the best sports shots I have seen you post. Excellent.

I took a Kayaking class at CPCC a few years ago...its fun. This facility is very cool and I wouldnt hesitiate to try kayaking again.
  8. Thnxs Josh. I think I will take a lesson and see how I like it..
  9. Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent shots Eric
    Good work
  10. Thnxs Gale
  11. These are all wonderful, Eric. You've captured the mood of the race - speed, endurance and LOTS of water! Thankfully this isn't my style of paddling. :biggrin:
  12. awesome stuff eric
    i considered going and now i wish i had
    what lens ?
  13. Thnxs Sandi!
    Thnxs Randy my niece kayaks or i wouldn't even haev known about this event. I used the 400 and the 24-70 but mostly the 400. The 300 would have been perfect as well
  14. These are fantastic. I can almost feel the spray!! Nice capture on these action shots. Taken with the S5?:wink:

I met the head coach of the women's olympic kayak team while skiing in Vail a few months ago. Nice guy!
  15. Thnxs Mitchell, I am sure he was there yesterday
  16. Eric, I thoroughly enjoyed these and your other set from this event. Great job. I especially like #'s 1, 5, and 7.