1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Use Lightroom 2 to remove stray hairs?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by raygun, Sep 7, 2008.

1. raygun

raygun

Nov 17, 2007
    USA
    I am now looking into Lightroom 2 for doing all of my workflow. Now using Picasa, CNX2, and, when necessary, PS-CS3. Not only is this wf slow, but it's just too complex.

Can anyone tell me if Lightroom 2 can remove stray hairs from a photo? Here is a worst case scenario for testing purposes:

AUG_3204.

2. I haven't found a good way in LR to do this. I always export to PS CS3 for stray hairs and important facial touchups.

3. raygun

raygun

Nov 17, 2007
    USA
    Thanks Xenonsupra!

I'm holding out for more replies, but I think you are correct.

4. Sorry I missed this, this problem is not in LR's realm at the moment.

5. You could use the spot remover, but for the time it would take it's better to export to a heavier program.

I love lightrooms selective adjustment brush. I rarely have to use a heavy editor because of it. I find the skin smoothing, sharpening, and exposure brushes most useful.

6. Set up CS3 to be the external editor in preferences of LR.
    Right click the photo is LR and open it in CS3.
    Edit and save, the edited photo is now back in LR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.