used value of some 90's nikon stuff

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by DrewC, Mar 27, 2007.

1. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    so i have a line on some pretty nice looking nikon gear...

nikon n80 in good shape for $119

and a

nikon n6000 (not 6006) With a japanese 50mm 1.8 for $160...

can anybody tell me if these prices are fair, everything looks to be in good condition, i looked at them personally...

also, the n6000 and 50mm 1.8 wont be sold seperately, even though i just want the n80 and 1.8, thats why i kinda wanna know if its worth it to buy it ALL then sell the n6000...

thanks
    -drew

2. Check Ebay? My guess is 50% or less of what you paid originally. Supply and demand.

3. Judging from your sig, you already have a 50mm 1.8. Why would you want/need a second one?

Personally, I wouldn't bother as re-selling items (particularly film) can be a bit of a hassle, and the time consumed would more than erode any "gain" on the deal.

4. zzhangz

zzhangz Guest

N80 is fair price