User Attachment Control Panel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarrell, May 5, 2005.

1. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    On your profile page, what is the User Attachment Control Panel used for?
    Jarrell

2. You sure you're on the right website, Jarrell?? *LOL* I don't see that on my profile.. but then again, I also don't have the best eyes in the world either

3. Jarrell,

If ACP was available on this forum that we would be able to attach files and honestly, I have yet to see anyone doing that. Either you have a special member status or you are looking at a different forum :wink:

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    I see it there - not on the edit profile page, but if you click on your name link - your public profile page has a megabyte meter and a User Attachemt Control Panel link. I clicked it and there is a listing of what I've uploaded, which is nothing. There are, however no controls for actually attaching anything. I'm thinking providing upload space will just put more stress on the website's bandwidth and on the owners workload.

It's nice to know I've got 50 out of 50 megabytes left though! :)

5. Oh there.

Well, it is clearly available on this forum but its disabled. :wink:

6. Cappy

Cappy Guest

Off Topic, but Jay what do you think of your D70? and are you going to opt out for the D2x bypass the D70s?

7. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Before we moved the server from Patrick's business host to the leased server, we were trying to set up a place where each member could upload files to make them available to other members. Since the changeover, Patrick has been totally covered up at work, so it hasn't been finished yet.

We'll get it, and we'll let everyone know when we are done. :wink:

8. Cappy,

I love my D70 but I decided that D2X was a next step in my photograhy journey. D2X should be delivered tomorrow.

If you want to talk more, PM me.

9. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    Thanks Chris. I thought I was seeing things for a while there. I do frequent other forums also, so I thought... "Was that on the other site?" :)
    Jarrell