Usual Florida Hospitality

Discussion in 'Birds' started by flygirl1, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Hi all. I went to the Florida Scrub-Jay Trail today in Lake County. Was not a whole lot of action, but the residents were out to welcome us. :biggrin:

cheers
    nancy

[​IMG]

2. LOL, great shot! Just how did ya'll get that birdie to land on the lady's head? Curious minds wanna know! :eek: :biggrin:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Oh how cute
    So how did it go
    Weather over here stayed crappy.
    Hope it was ok over there.

Such great little birds:>))

4. They just come. The Scrub Jays are known for that. And, if you have peanuts well, then they will stay around for hours. Wide angle only needed:biggrin: . Now, if we could only get the kingfishers to do that, :cool: :smile:

Nancy

5. LOL, sneaky photographers! Baiting the subjects! Cute photo though! I'll have to find a way to come down there some day!

6. Gale, it was just ok. They have a lovely lake in back but it was not very active today. The only thing going was the scrub jays. The weather stayed just fine, no rain at all.

Cheers
    Nancy

7. HappyFish

HappyFish

Oct 19, 2006
    Cool shot, I have wanted that shot but the weiner dog,s paws will not work the d-200! Cajun, see crumb by feet. I have some great s-j shots but give them part of a day every time I hit Merit Island. All should do a bit of reading on the life of this bird. It will teach you what to look for.