1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Utah Nation Park Tour

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by F15Todd, Mar 25, 2007.

1. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    The wife and kid are heading to Va. 11-21 April, and leaving me home alone. So what's a guy to do...right now I'm planning a trip to hit at least two of the NP in Utah. I'm eyeing Arches and Canyonlands and may trip to slip another in as well.

I have not been to any of the parks in Utah and want to see a few before I'm off to South Korea.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ohhh sorry you are being deployed.
    I fixed your awesone F-15 E Strike Eagle pics. :>)) Dam that thing is awesome.
    I would give my eye teeth to ride in that.. ZOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGONESEYA WOOSHHHHHHH
    Really hard to photgraph those afterburners for me.
    Yes and I really thought about you those days shooting and PP the images and evrytime I see the pics.
    I also know how you guys lke to hot rod those things around:>)))))) You have to much fun..
    Also the training and responsibilite is huge!!! I have the highest respect for you fly boys.

Have a wonderful time exploring your area, Hope you get tome to post some images.
    God Speed and hurry home

3. That sounds like a great outing Todd. So your stint in SK is confirmed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.