[UV] Flower Fluorescence + UV shots

May 30, 2006
Real Name
Dr Klaus Schmitt
a little assemby of recent shots here: http://www.pbase.com/kds315/flowers&page=7

UV fluoprescence means using an UV flash with UV transmissive filter to excite flourescence and a UV blocking filter in front of the camera/lens.

Shot using D70+SB-140 flash+old 90/135mm calibrated lenses+Baader U and UV/IR cut filter.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom