V e r o n i c a.... (Mizz Reese's sister)

Discussion in 'People' started by Jetta32696, Jun 23, 2007.

1. About a week ago, I had the pleasure of shooting Jennica (Mizz Reese), and young model that lives close to me. Anyway, after shooting, she mentioned that she had an older sister that was also interested in shooting. She failed to mention that her sister was beautiful, and had previously done some modeling... :biggrin:

I thought, what the heck - let's shoot together. I met the two of them last night for a short session and here's some of what came from our time together... I think the shoot went very well. Comments always welcome.

Pics taken with D2hs, on camera SB-800 (no bracket this time) and a combination of the Beast, the Cream Machine and the 70-200 VR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few shots of them together....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Man, I'll bet that shoot attracted a crowd!

Daaaayyyyymmmm. :biggrin:

Nice work but watch those little "pooches" around the waistline... hard to believe even pencil-thin hard-bodies have them. Liquify filter time.

3. Very nice series Keith. I really like #6.

4. You know, it's funny that you say that Woody, there were only a few people around, and they all had cameras as well. There was an engagement session taking place, and just some random folks taking some snapshots. :)

Thanks for the tip... Liquify filter, huh? I guess I have something else to figure out how to use... LOL Much appreciated!

5. 1FASTZ

1FASTZ

Jan 25, 2006
    Cincinnati, OH
    Looks like you hit a grand slam!!!!

6. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

woa Keith ...AWESOME! ....i think this may be some of your best...the sis is WAY hot, thanks for sharing...;-)

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

lol Steve

8. Thanks Roy!

9. Thanks alot Marty!! I didn't know I was up to bat!! The softball game is tomorrow. :biggrin:

I really appreciate that Nute!! I still have over 200 images to go through...

LOL Thanks Steve! :biggrin: I'm still alive and kicking, but it felt pretty good to be me yesterday.

10. nshape

nshape

Jul 25, 2006
    NB Canada
    Those are awesome shots...they are gorgeous..and i think their pooches are fine! (i think i have 1 or 2 myself!)

11. :Biggrin: Thanks Lee-Ann!!

12. Great looking girls and super shots. Thanks for the view.

13. Thank you Gordon!!! You're welcome.

14. PJohnP

PJohnP

Feb 5, 2005
    Keith :

Wow.

To think I shoot those birds and other critters, and so think that I can consider my stuff photography...

Sir, you've really ascended in the work that you do in the last year or so of posting here in the Café. Kudos.

John P.

15. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Excellent.....Beautiful work Keith. You've taken it to a new level!! Congratulations!

16. Bunic

Bunic

Jun 27, 2006
    South Central PA
    Keith,

The girls are gorgeous, but your handling of the light is excellent! Did you actually use an onboard flash for #1??

I love that kind (#1) of look/light! Subtly voluptuos! Very feminine. MORE!!

Mike

17. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    I just wanta know how you could concentrate! LOL No really, these are some really nice shots and the first ones that are close ups are really clean and crisp.

18. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Excellent Keith. IMO 1 thru 4 are among your best work ever. I think you hit it out of the stadium. :eek:

19. Beautiful set, Keith. Very nice.

And nice looking girls too.

20. Thank you so much John! I guess I'm actually learning some stuff from all the talented folks here!! I'm just trying to get better with each shutter click.

Coming from some of your caliber Stuart, your comments mean alot!!! Thanks!!!

Mike, for #1, I may not have used the flash. It was about 5:30 when we shot so the sun wasn't too harsh, and some shots were taken with natural light. Thanks for looking.

Thanks Mike! I don't really think much about the shots while I'm shooting. The first few are "ice breakers" to get the gals to relax. A few jokes, a few laughs and smiles, and the rest is fun for me. I usually have so much fun when I shoot, that I don't even worry about concentrating. :biggrin:

Thanks alot Fred!!!! We definitely have to get together before the summer ends!! You bring the models, I'lll bring the beast, and we can make a day out of it...

Thanks Phil!

It's really great to get these types of responses from a group of guys/gals that whose work I admire so much. In the last year, I have read so many posts, while not really posting too much, and have gathered a wealth of information that I can keep and improve upon. This is the best forum I've ever come across so far!!

Thanks to each and everyone here that has played a part in my growth as a photographer!!!