Vagabond Mini Lithium review

I used mine at a wedding last weekend. Worked great. I don't know how many pops I got out of it, but every one was a full power (640 w/s) dump from an Einstein. Anyhow, more than did the job and soooo much lighter than the Vagabonds!

The light stand clip that comes with it is a joke quite honestly. I screwed a brass spigot into the back of mine and attached it to the light stand with a Bogen Superclamp. Heavier, but very solid.

Def. an impressive little unit. I put my order in for one today...I emailed the customer service as well and they said around late march to early april for my unit to arrive...im happy : )

Did our second wedding with the mini-Lithium and an Einstein this weekend. Didn't miss a beat and I was never worried about the power lasting after watching that review. I will get another one as soon as their production gets back to normal.

Did our second wedding with the mini-Lithium and an Einstein this weekend. Didn't miss a beat and I was never worried about the power lasting after watching that review. I will get another one as soon as their production gets back to normal.
I cant wait till I get mine after reading your comment here lol..Do you use the einstein with an umbrella or softbox?

So far on location, it has either been with an umbrella or just the reflector. I have the small softbox on order from PCB - it will be easier to handle outdoors than the medium or large. In the studio, we have used the Einstein with larger softboxes and a beauty dish.

I blasted with mine for hours on Friday and it worked like a charm. I was very happy with it...

Just ordered 2 of these last night. Was planning on ordering the Innovatronix XT, but decided two mini's would be alot easier to carry and eliminate wires to trip over on location.

So for those of you who recently ordered one or more of these. How long did it take for you to receive your shipment? I was told at least 3 weeks. I'm HOPING it'll be sooner.

Just ordered 2 of these last night. Was planning on ordering the Innovatronix XT, but decided two mini's would be alot easier to carry and eliminate wires to trip over on location.

So for those of you who recently ordered one or more of these. How long did it take for you to receive your shipment? I was told at least 3 weeks. I'm HOPING it'll be sooner.
Nicee...I ordered mine 3/10 and was told late March to early April. Havent heard anything yet though

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom