Valley View

From a recent visit to Radium Hot Springs in B.C. 5-shot pano taken with the D800 and the 18-35mm.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was taken about a week ago - they have had no rain for about 6 weeks. Very dry. We are now going to get about 3 to 6 inches of rain in the next two days. I can see mud and floods.......

Thank you very much for your comments !!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Shot in Raw - 5 shot sweep from left to right - merge using PS6 - cropped - and a small touch using Nik HDR Efex 2 - I was looking for a sharper/crisper look - and to narrow the colour width just a little. Keeping the greens, blues, whites and a touch of brown.

Hope this helps. I try to "quick experiment" with post processing as time is a factor. So in short, most of my experimental work is ..... adjust levels first - decide if it stays as colour or B+W - then roll the dice on which plugin to use - and experiment with a few templates first, and do final adjustments last to keep it cohesive. Then save a jpg and out the door it goes. The PSD file for this was about 250MB....... huge.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom