Vancouver

p1636408489-5.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments, questions, concerns? :p

As one who lives in Vancouver, a few blocks from the bridge in question I can tell you that the shot is of False Creek, the bridge is the Burrard street bridge.

The photo appears to be shot from the Granville street bridge. The
Yellow building in the lower left is Bridges, a great restaurant if you are in Vancouver. If you Google map Granville Island you will be able to see where the shot is from.

BTW. It is a great shot. Our summer has been like this since the middle of June.

cheers,
alexis

doesn't look like my Vancouver, but mine is in the USA..
nice shot, love the clouds.

Thanks.

Beautiful city, Vancouver! Where did you take this image? I like how you captured the bridge...

Read last comment, he's spot on.

Beautiful shot. That the Fraser river?
same as above
A classic Vancouver shot, nicely done.
thanks
Nice shot, maybe a bit more river would be nice.

a lot of buildings below ;)
As one who lives in Vancouver, a few blocks from the bridge in question I can tell you that the shot is of False Creek, the bridge is the Burrard street bridge.

Yellow building in the lower left is Bridges, a great restaurant if you are in Vancouver. If you Google map Granville Island you will be able to see where the shot is from.

BTW. It is a great shot. Our summer has been like this since the middle of June.

cheers,
alexis

Thanks and you are spot on.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator

cheers,
alexis

I ate at Bridges when I visited Vancouver this past April. Marvelous food and Vancouver is a fantastic city. The scenery there is amazing...

Latest threads

Top Bottom