Varied Trush - Finally"

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
I have a Mountain Ash tree by my house that by this time of year delivers a messy sludge of berries under it. I hate it, but the Varied Trushes come like clockwork every year after the first frost happened two weeks ago.

They are a real challenge to get to pose they are very skittish, and the light is not often that good with Rain and such, clouding the opportunities so to say. The AF seems to bounce on the Trushes for some reason leaving me with very few sharp keepers in bad light, not what anyone wants.

Yesterday started out the same a heavy rain, but then around 10:30 I FINALLY started getting opportunities in between passing clouds, with some glimpses of sunshine, and I got some shots.

I'm quite pleased but now I don't have any excuses left to not clean up outside of the house and put up the Christmas lights!
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Andréas your pictures are stunning wonderful.
Worth to make a calendar or book of them...

Regards
Klaus

Real Name
SAMI
A pretty amazing set..
very nice captures..especially #2 and 3.
thank you..

Neat, Andreas. I have only seen one of these one time, a fleeting glimpse in our back yard. Well done. Now let's see some pictures of your Christmas lights!

Real Name
(Mike) Michael Skerritt.
I have a Mountain Ash tree by my house that by this time of year delivers a messy sludge of berries under it. I hate it, but the Varied Trushes come like clockwork every year after the first frost happened two weeks ago.

They are a real challenge to get to pose they are very skittish, and the light is not often that good with Rain and such, clouding the opportunities so to say. The AF seems to bounce on the Trushes for some reason leaving me with very few sharp keepers in bad light, not what anyone wants.

Yesterday started out the same a heavy rain, but then around 10:30 I FINALLY started getting opportunities in between passing clouds, with some glimpses of sunshine, and I got some shots.

I'm quite pleased but now I don't have any excuses left to not clean up outside of the house and put up the Christmas lights!
original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg
Super sharp images. Excellent photography Andreas.
Cheers.
Mike

Latest threads

Top Bottom