Various Oregon Coast Photos

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by PixelPete, Nov 24, 2005.

1. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Looking south for Acola State park
    [​IMG]
    The Western most tip of Oregon at Ft Stevens
    [​IMG]
    Some moss that only grows where the fresh and salt water meet.
    [​IMG]
    Some ships docked on the Columbia at Astoria
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoy? I enjoy sharing my part of the world....Thanks for looking!

[img-links corrected by MOD PK]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2005
  2. You have some nice shots here, Pete. Why don't you embed them in your post? You do this by right clicking on your photo. From the element properties window, select (hightlight and copy) the "location" jpeg info and drag it into your post. Change the to [IMG] at the beginning and end ...s/10001/Another-look@-Cannon-Beach-.jpg[/IMG]

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Virginia. You inst are kinda vague.

How did you do it. I have tried with no success at all to get his images posted.
    I must be missing something also.

I do it different so not understanding your instructions.
    Thanks
    Edit: ok think I got it. Kinda a different way of doing it Virginia :>)))

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Pete ,Do what Virginia said.
    Bring up you gallery and the pic you want to post. Right click on the pick. Go to properties, copy that url..now

[​IMG]

See if that works

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Lets see if i got it ok.

[​IMG]

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Woooohooo it worked. Thanks Virginia.

7. Gale, the thanks go back for me to Paul aka MontyDog, who clued me into this sometime ago. I know this isn't exactly intuitive, but it works. I've had difficulty understanding how to use this "fix" every since the last go round of forum changes. It used to be simpler, just insert the URL and the IMG part would go in automatically if what you were inserting was a jpeg.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera