Critique Veggie lasagna

The lasagna recipe is at https://cookieandkate.com/best-vegetable-lasagna-recipe/

Setup
The tabletop is beige presentation paper displayed only in two small areas behind the plate and the background is white, textured art paper. Two small continuous-light lamps fitted with diffusion socks were used, one in the left front area above the scene and one farther away in the right front area at the height of the tabletop. A white reflector above the fork brightened its tines.

Mike 2020-02-16--007-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You should put this one in the for sale section. Yum!

A great image. It makes me think how so many of the food ads on television have videos where the food is not appetizing at all.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Delicious! I made a vegan lasagna last week and it was wonderful. Didn’t think to photograph it, though, but at least I have your fabulous photo to look at!

Thank you to Lyndee, Karen and Jim!

I made a vegan lasagna last week
This is a favorite recipe. I had a friend who is vegan over for lunch but he agreed ahead of time to being a vegetarian for the day. Indeed, he didn't even attempt to reject the mini-muffins made with butter and egg whites.

Wish I were going to enjoy that dish tonight!
Stop on by. I'll get it out of the freezer and thaw it in the new microwave oven. (Our unit that was closing in on 12 years old died. Kaput. Even the light bulb inside didn't come on.)

Do you make your own pasta for this?
Nope. I have no interest in doing that.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
This is a favorite recipe. I had a friend who is vegan over for lunch but he agreed ahead of time to being a vegetarian for the day. Indeed, he didn't even attempt to reject the mini-muffins made with butter and egg whites.
Absolutely! I am not so rigid in my plant based lifestyle that I can't enjoy other food options. Had I been at your table, I would have eaten the lasagna, and asked for more, LOL! :ROFLMAO:

wow, that looks tasty. really like how you lit that fork up.
Thanks for mentioning the fork, Rick. With rare exceptions, I display shiny metal at least relatively brightly. I like the composition of that fork so much that it gave me the idea of making a photo of just a fork at the same angle at a larger magnification and with everything sharply in focus.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom