Velodrome Pics

D

dbirdsong

This is from the Velodrome race on Friday night
_DSC7016Framed.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

You can see the rest of them here if you so wish.

Thanks for looking

Hey Dave,

After shooting the Criterium races a couple of weeks ago, I can only imagine the difficulty in shooting the velodrome action. I would think that shooters get a little dizzy or disoriented after a while spinning to catch the action. Great color in your image along with very nice light.

D

dbirdsong

eng45ine said:
Hey Dave,

After shooting the Criterium races a couple of weeks ago, I can only imagine the difficulty in shooting the velodrome action. I would think that shooters get a little dizzy or disoriented after a while spinning to catch the action. Great color in your image along with very nice light.

You know what I do, I pick my spot and I wait for them to come to me and pan with them.. I don't do a lot of spinning around. But my hips do get a lot of Right to Left action when I am on the inside of the track, I also like to shoot from up on top pointing down. that is a lot of fun too. The only part I don't like is walking up the incline which is pretty high. Walking down is a little scary too. :smile:
They started racing at 7:00 pm and the sun was behind a large oak tree by 7:15 and pretty dark by 7:45.
They have 1 more race on Sept 18th at 3:00 pm, they want me to come to that race too. Depending how what plans my wife might have for that day I am going to try and make it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom