Venice Carnival February 2013

Real Name
Randy
the good ole days
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
What a fun set! This is a photo op still on my To Do list! LOL! #3 and 4 are outstanding! Maybe try cropping the top off #2 as the blank wall doesn't add to the photo. A pano crop just below the shadow line across the image perhaps. Or a square crop focusing on the character.....

What fun!! The gold lady with the fan is my favorite. I'm still thinking about getting the 85 f1.8 for my Z cameras. This photo reinforces why I like that focal length and fast glass!!

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Randy, this series shows the Venetian Carnival in a perfect way.
The "Frog" seems to be a funny guy.

Very well shot
Klaus

Nice Randy, another place/event on my bucket list. Knew about the elaborate costumes and masks, but what I didn't know about were other people in costumes as you have shown in the last image. Guys dressed as flamingo's having a drink watched over by a zebra, who knew?

Real Name
Randy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What a fun set! This is a photo op still on my To Do list! LOL! #3 and 4 are outstanding! Maybe try cropping the top off #2 as the blank wall doesn't add to the photo. A pano crop just below the shadow line across the image perhaps. Or a square crop focusing on the character.....
thanks Karen
Nice Randy, another place/event on my bucket list. Knew about the elaborate costumes and masks, but what I didn't know about were other people in costumes as you have shown in the last image. Guys dressed as flamingo's having a drink watched over by a zebra, who knew?
thanks John

Randy, this series shows the Venetian Carnival in a perfect way.
The "Frog" seems to be a funny guy.

Very well shot
Klaus
thanks Klaus
What fun!! The gold lady with the fan is my favorite. I'm still thinking about getting the 85 f1.8 for my Z cameras. This photo reinforces why I like that focal length and fast glass!!
thanks Terri, I started with the 24-120 but the BGs were a mess. The only problem w/ the fixed prime were other tourists stepping in front of me
Nice ones. My fav is the green guy. I like his/her pose.
thanks Allan

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom