Venice Early Morning

Yes, it was early... Here is my take of a shot that has been done thousand times...

Tri:smile:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tri, was this the southern coast of Venice? I'm trying to regain my bearings.
Thank you everyone. Will, I was right at the Piazza San Marco. As far as direction, I have no idea... Across the bay, I believe, is the Church of San Giorgio Maggiore.

Tri:smile:

I showed your Italy pictures to my friend last night. I was explaining to her that when I was in Florence and Venice, I was a total novice with photography (I had under a week's experience) and my shots show it. I ended up with a handful of great shots and a bunch of junk.

So I showed her you photos because I wanted her to know how Italy looks through great shots.

I showed her a picture of this photo's subject, but I was more to the east, and it was a terrible shot. but this one you posted is phenomenal.

I showed your Italy pictures to my friend last night. I was explaining to her that when I was in Florence and Venice, I was a total novice with photography (I had under a week's experience) and my shots show it. I ended up with a handful of great shots and a bunch of junk.

So I showed her you photos because I wanted her to know how Italy looks through great shots.

I showed her a picture of this photo's subject, but I was more to the east, and it was a terrible shot. but this one you posted is phenomenal.
Thank you, Will. I am thrilled that you like my photos of Venice. Italy is such a beautiful place. A few years ago, I visited Rome and Florence. However, I did not have too many good shots.

Thank you, Tboz.

Tri

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom