Venice in Memories

Was reviewing our trip to Europe las Fall and came across this shot -- Not very exciting, but I like the activity and light/colors.

Hope you enjoy it.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

PaulC

Looks like a traffic jam on water:>))
Very nice shot. Like the light and colors

This is a great shot, Paul. I like the sunlight streaking down the sides of the buildings, highlighting the flower baskets on the wall. The colours are excellent, the reds, the turquoise of the water (Venetian waters can be many colours! :wink:)
I did a 16% Shadow recovery in PSCS2 and it brought out the details on the left gondolas quite nicely.
Looks like a great trip!

Sandi --

Let's see it!

PaulC

This is a great shot, Paul. I like the sunlight streaking down the sides of the buildings, highlighting the flower baskets on the wall. The colours are excellent, the reds, the turquoise of the water (Venetian waters can be many colours! :wink:)
I did a 16% Shadow recovery in PSCS2 and it brought out the details on the left gondolas quite nicely.
Looks like a great trip!

Oh boy, thanks for bringing back memories Paul! We were there last April and Venice is unbelievable.

I enjoyed the shot very much

TXS for posting this pic, Paul, not only for its beauty, but for me, as it is a nice photo of the hotel I stayed in this year. Really a small and relatively inexpensive hotel I can recommend!

Thats wonderful! Small world isn't it! We'll have to try it.

PaulC

TXS for posting this pic, Paul, not only for its beauty, but for me, as it is a nice photo of the hotel I stayed in this year. Really a small and relatively inexpensive hotel I can recommend!

I

ipsofacto

Great shot, with the light play all over it screams B/W to me. Venice and Milan were both missed by my first trip through Italy so I think I may go back and catch up on what I've missed.

A

Arif

Nice picture Paul! You were lucky to catch some really nice sunlight. Most of my pictures of Venice were in the rain or mist but nevertheless I found Venice enchanting.

Do you have links to more (mine can be found at www.aiqball.zenfolio.com)

Arif

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom