1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Very first HDR of SF

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by lazijay, Oct 6, 2008.

1. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    This is my first attempt at doing an HDR. I think it turned out okay. And there's a short story behind the picture!

I took this picture while waiting in line to get into a shoe sale at a store called HUF. HUF was originally 3 stores, a clothing store, a skate shop, and a shoe store. The clothing store and shoe store had to close because of lease or something, and they closed last month. They reopened the shoe store just to have this shoe sale, where everything was 50% - 80% off. I waited in line for 2 hours, sweating because I had my North Face type Disneyland jacket on, because I thought it would rain, a hat that was starting to make my head itch, and my backpack full of clothes from spending the night at my girlfriend's apartment near the store. So after waiting and sweating, I got into the store. It felt good because they had fans inside, so it was cooling. I looked around for about 20 minutes thinking to myself what I should buy. 5 minutes later, I decide to leave the store empty handed. The End!

Here's the picture, finally.:biggrin:

2917131997_47992f8f3d_o.

2. Hi Jason,

You came empty handed out the 50-80% sale but came back with a 100% picture.

3. lazijay

lazijay

Jul 27, 2008
    Salinas, CA
    Thanks Arthur.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.