Very Rare Bird in our area

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gale, Sep 30, 2005.

1. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    However, So very glad to see him.

Great day and a half. Sure hated to see him leave. We tried to keep him, but all the call that I see the Bald Eagle did not work.

Thanks FLEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

2. OMG :eek: That is a very RARE species. Interesting how these ol' birds grey up as they get older. Great shot and capture!!! Its a framer!!! :biggrin:

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Gale, that capture is definately a keeper and I hope Frank considers it for his next avitar. Sounds like you both had a great time together.

4. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Gale - Where did you dredge this guy up from? Are you going to add him to your life list? :biggrin: Bet you guys had fun. I sure hope there will be a Viera III this winter so I can see you all again!

Gordon

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Holy Cow, what a handsome beast!! :biggrin:

I had a great time Gale, and I appreciate your hanging in there with me. I can't wait until I can come down there to stay. I greatly envy you, Harry, and all the other Floridians. What a neat place for a birdie shooter. :wink:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Frank,

Sure hope you and Janie come down to stay.. That would be great.

I loved every minute of it Frank. Was a great shooting time.

Thought the pic was really good of you. :>)))))

Not real good with people pics, guess your just Special.

7. I wish that everyone on the Cafe had the chance to meet Frank. He's really a great guy and genuine to boot! It's always a fun time when we all get together.

Frank~can still put the feelers out for you here if you're inclined to make Viera a more permanent shooting location. ;)