Very Sad News

I just found out today that Mike Macatee's mom died in a car accident yesterday. I've been on the phone with Mike today, and the funeral will be Thursday. I will post the location of the funeral home when I know it.

Mike is a good friend, and fine photographer. I really dont know what to say other than offering my most sincere sympathy at this terrible time. I wish I could do more for you buddy, but know I am a phone call away if you need anything.

This is horrible. My thoughts and prayer's to Mike and his family.

When my D2H was in the shop mike offered to loan me his D100 even though we've never met in person. He's a class act and a fine photographer.

Joe, you have it right. Mike certainly is a class act. One of the finest guys I've had the pleasure to meet, shoot with and become friends with.

So, so sorry Mike. If there is anything that Janie and I can do, please let us know.

Mike, take care. Come back to us when you can, when you are ready. You know that we are all here for you. You are in the hearts, minds and prayers of all of us who can't be with you in person. We are with you in spirit.

Bill......

Mike:

Very sorry to hear this. Please know that you have many friends who will do anything they can to help you through this and please let us know how we can.

Latest threads

Top Bottom