Video Tutorials for CS3

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Morning all...

Do any of you know any good video tutorial websites for CS3 that I could check out? I'm finding the learning curve to be steeper than I thought, and with trying to get a feel for all that CS3 has to offer, while trying to master my new D300, I'm starting to get a little frazzled. Right now, I'm doing PP with Corel X2, but I'd like to get up to speed with CS3.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Cool...thanks Dr. A. and Fred - I'm starting to feel better already! I'll check out your recommendations...

Thks again!

Podcasts

There are a lot of podcasts on photoshop. If you have Itunes (it is available other ways also) start with photoshoptv. Produced by NAPP with scott kelby. From the podcast store on itunes if you put in photoshop you will come up with lots of links. The problem with this is it can be difficult to answer a specific question because one podcast may be on HDR one week and black and white conversions the next. The Kelbyonline training allows you to see the first couple of sessions for free and they have a good table of contents so you can skip right to areas you are most interested in.

hope this helps

I'm going to second the one from RadiantVista. He is in the middle of a CS3 tutorial. It starts from Bridge and goes from there.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Steve and Greg - thank you so much! Seems as though I have loads of choices to pick from!! :biggrin:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom