Views of Mt. Hood, Oregon

Mt. Hood can be seen for miles around. My wife, brother-in-law and I saw these views while climbing up to a lookout point.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

AWWWW I have been there. What a beautiful place. Great BIG evergreen trees...

Beautiful shots Gordon.

thank you for sharing.

K

Ken-L

I always loved that view when I visited the area.....great shots.

Hi Greyflash....

I always enjoy seeing your unique and talented point of view.
These images are such a nice change from my cement jungle :)

Thanks for posting

Regards

RFC

Awesome images Gordon. I've never been to the great northwest, but I have heard so many wonderful things about it. Your images depict what may be commonly known as "God's County". Can only imagine what it might be like for the locals who wake up each day and see those sites from the kitchen window....ahhhhh! Breathtaking!

Real Name
Heiko
Great shots, Gordon! I wish I were there - we got around 100F and 85% humidity. I'm longing for some snow.

J

JMartin

greyflash said:
Thanks Frank, everytime we go up there my wife wants to look for a house. :lol: :lol: I keep telling her that the reason it is so pretty is because it rains all the time.
Very beautiful shots Gordon!

I love the northwest and would like to live there. My wife, like you, mentions that it always rains there... I just have to remind her that it always rains here too, but our rainy season usually brings a few hurricanes with it.

Joe

JMartin said:
greyflash said:
Thanks Frank, everytime we go up there my wife wants to look for a house. :lol: :lol: I keep telling her that the reason it is so pretty is because it rains all the time.
Very beautiful shots Gordon!

I love the northwest and would like to live there. My wife, like you, mentions that it always rains there... I just have to remind her that it always rains here too, but our rainy season usually brings a few hurricanes with it.

Joe
My wife lived there in her growing up years and looks back with fondness on Oregon. We have lived all over the place but after retirement we moved to the desert of Utah in St. George. Putting up with the heat in the summer months is the only drawback as our winters are superb.

Thanks for your comments on my images.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom