Views of Nusa Lembongan

Real Name
John A Alexander
Nusa Lembongan is a small island off of the south east coast of Bali. You can get there on a high speed ferry from Sanur in 30 minutes. Be warned that if there is a choppy sea the ride can be a bit bone shaking. The island is very quiet. If you do go there try and inlude lunch at Sandy Bay, the food is good and it over looks the bay in the first two shots below:

1)

Views of Nusa Lembongan-1 by johnaalex, on Flickr

2)

Views of Nusa Lembongan-2 by johnaalex, on Flickr

3)

Views of Nusa Lembongan-3 by johnaalex, on Flickr

4)

Views of Nusa Lembongan-4 by johnaalex, on Flickr

5)

Views of Nusa Lembongan-5 by johnaalex, on Flickr

All comments welcome, thank you.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Wonderful; looks like I have a new place to visit when I return! My favorite is #3, JohnAlex - that is so pretty!

Nice photos.

Went to Nusa Lambongan a few years back. Too touristy for my liking especially compared to the Amed coast.

You are dead on about the boat ride.

My wife who cant swim and is not the best with boats was literally scared stiff from that trip. While I was at the back bronco riding on the deck she appeared to be fine every time I look up from to check on her.

We we went to get off her hands were frozen in the clenched position from clenching the bench in front of her and her mouth was frozen in and she couldn't move it to speak. LOL

Real Name
John A Alexander
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very nice set. Like #1 best.
Excellent, John...!

Love that first one especially...! :smile:
+2! Wish I could see those waves breaking on the rocks.
Very good shots, but #1 really stands out. Caught perfectly.
Beautiful set John!
Nice photos.

Went to Nusa Lambongan a few years back. Too touristy for my liking especially compared to the Amed coast.

You are dead on about the boat ride.

My wife who cant swim and is not the best with boats was literally scared stiff from that trip. While I was at the back bronco riding on the deck she appeared to be fine every time I look up from to check on her.

We we went to get off her hands were frozen in the clenched position from clenching the bench in front of her and her mouth was frozen in and she couldn't move it to speak. LOL
Thanks for all the nice comments. Must admit I am very happy with the shot for the way I managed to get the blue in the wave as it hits the rocks.

Wonderful; looks like I have a new place to visit when I return! My favorite is #3, JohnAlex - that is so pretty!

Lyndee - so long as you like bumpy boat rides you'll be ok :biggrin:. If/when you do go you really should have lunch at Sandy Bay.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom