Vine leafs

M

MariaVoniati

I was at the beach and I was playing with the 70-300 + D500.

I really enjoy the closed up shots.

What about you?

I am waiting for ur comments.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 11216

Real Name
Chris
Thanks Harry! Those are some beautiful grape leaves, aren't they. Your method of adding .jpg to the image page url works, but notice that the image is condensed to 800 pixels wide.

According to Uncle Frank's post about pBase in the FAQ forum, there is a better way. You can get the address for the full size photo as uploaded to pBase by appending /original.jpg to the url of the page instead of just .jpg

If you use the 'original' method, however, you must be careful to upload images 960 pixels wide or smaller to pBase. Otherwise the Nikon Cafe software will resize it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris101 said:
According to Uncle Frank's post about pBase in the FAQ forum, there is a better way. You can get the address for the full size photo as uploaded to pBase by appending /original.jpg to the url of the page instead of just .jpg
That's what I usually do with my own pics. In the above case, I did not know how large or small the pics were so I just added .jpg.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice close-ups Maria. That lens combo is working well for you.

Thanks to Harry for fixing the links too. :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom