Vintage Tractors

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Taco, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Our tractor club was invited to the Cooks Creek heritage days and yours truly still has his tractor apart but I did capture some members contribution....

Cheers

Ted:smile:

This MF is designed for grape orchards and the European market. Extremely rare in North America, it has an air cooled Deutz diesel.

358240293_nKkTC-L.jpg

358235635_6kazc-L.jpg

358236702_wtvTT-L.jpg

358236801_Wsgu9-L.jpg

358238663_erPwp-L.jpg

358241395_CcLcT-L.jpg

358260744_nFYfo-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2008
  2. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    red X's ted:confused:

3. Thanks Troy. I'm losing my will to live, One more try..........

Cheers

4. Pretty cool shots Ted .......... I think the last one is posted twice.

Best,

5. bett

bett

Mar 31, 2007
    New Hampshire
    They look fine now, Ted
    I love old machinery too.
    There is a group here, The Granite State Gas & Steam Association.
    They display similar stuff to what you photographed.
    It's great there are people interested in keeping that stuff in working order.

6. Ted....
    these are awesome
    and i'm going to show these pictures to my retired practice manager
    HE LOVES OLD TRACTORS.... and will got NUTS for your excellent shots
    love these

7. Ted--awesome! That AC is ever so neat, and the Cockshutt is amazing--I've never seen one, but have read about them. I have some old, old shots from my Texas days on slides, but none this crisp and saturated!

PS: It looks like you got permission to post pictures here again!!!!!!! Amazing what a bribe will do!

8. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    Great stuff Ted. Brings back some memmories of a long time ago. We grew up in fruit orchards, and did we drive many a tractor and farm vehicle. Thanks Ted. :cool:

9. Walt

Walt

Jun 12, 2008
    North Carolina
    Nice, I love the sound of an old one lunger. Friend had a couple he restored.

walt

10. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Nice job. I doubt if I'll make the local machinery show this year, too much else going on.

11. Thanks for your replies everyone! Glad you like the pics.

Nick- I've had the saturation pinned on the D200 since day one. The Cockshutt came with steel wheels and the owner has bolted on old snowmobile track so the tractor can handle asphalt. My bribes finally reached the right people. The first few bribes didn't work but it was dark and they could have been Canon people for all I know..........

Cheers

12. Growing up on an Iowa farm, we had 2 old Allis Chalmers, one was a '39 and I don't remember the other.