1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Visiting day

Discussion in 'People' started by Mitchell, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Just returned from visiting day at my daughter's camp in Pennsylvania. She has been there for 3 weeks and has another 4 weeks to go.

Happy ladies reunion!
    602461042_7N52M-XL.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Samantha on Stefanie's bunk. She really misses her sister this year.

602459313_qmDgm-XL.jpg

Stefanie calling my son, Evan. He was on a trip this week and missed visiting day.:frown:

602459918_6WV3W-XL.jpg

2. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Beautiful pics Mitch! Im sure everyone misses her!

3. Wow, we get to missing out 16 yr old with just a weekend campout, one week at Boy Scout Camp is very hard to do. I cannot imagine 7 weeks without him. Know you have the same problems we do.

I love the one of Stephanie on the phone with brother. She is so beautiful, and you did a great job captuing that beauty as well as the emotion. Love those eyes.

4. Amazing pictures Mitch. i love the second one!

5. 7 weeks is a long time! We all really miss her, but she loves camp. It's really a great experience.

They have a photographer that posts camp photos daily. Stefanie does a good job avoiding her!:rolleyes: 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.