Vogue Wedding Pix

While I am a striving wedding photographer and probably not the best critic . These photos to me at least were not impressive. I have seen work on this forum from members that I think is a lot better than what was shown on this link. Once again just my opinion.

While I am a striving wedding photographer and probably not the best critic . These photos to me at least were not impressive. I have seen work on this forum from members that I think is a lot better than what was shown on this link. Once again just my opinion.
Have to agree there. :smile:
Some are only good cos of the very expensive scenery. :biggrin:

I had some time this morning, so I thought I'd make more comments...

First category is images that I really liked. In these, I really could see the photographer's talent for capturing/creating a moment or scene...
#1, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 24, 25

Second category is images that were so bad, they were was painful to look at...
#3 - Horrible exposure/composition, and you can easily see where the ocean was burned during PP.
#10 - Boring pose and horrible exposure. I've seen better wedding pix taken with an Iphone. I get it that some people like that burnt-out, Instagram look, but this pic is bad even by that low standard.
#11 - Geez, where do I even start?
#13 - This one is unbelievably bad. First, crooked horizon. Second, visible sensor dust. Third, flat boring exposure. Lastly, what does this pic have to do with weddings?
#20 - Iphone pic. Out of focus. Nothing to draw the eye in. This image doesn't say anything.

The rest of the images were in the ho-hum category. They weren't bad enough to delete, they weren't anything spectacular.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom