Voigtlander Bessa II

This camera shoots pretty well, it's very quiet also, but gets a bit soft towards the edges in shots which looks to me like a film flatness issue. I haven't really looked into it much. These are all on Ilford PanF, which is the film I usually shoot in my GW-690 as well. I just got a yellow and red Kodak Series VI filter set for it, so I'm looking forward to using those...
Bodie Gas Station
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Bodie Junk Yard

The Bodie Car

Buffalo and Grand Teton Range

Grand Teton Range from East Benches

Thanks all...I'm finally getting the last of my images scanned from my Memorial Day vacation...thank God! I notice in these that none of them seen to have a flatness issue except for the last one on the left hand side and that's no where near as pronounced as some I've seem. Seems my winding technique is probably in need of some deeper recognition of the film advance process in these folding cameras. On flickr, someone asked if I'd used a red filter...I did not, the Bodie shots were just a lucky morning with great sky. I did use the ND filter option in LR on the two Teton pics as the 2nd to the last was shot near dusk with the sun behind the mountains and the other shot after noon, which was when the good clouds would start rolling in when I was there.

That's funny!:tongue: I had never looked at it that way...and now I'll never be able to look at it any other way!:biggrin: I'll be up there bright and early Thursday morning. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom