volleyball team picture (instead of memory mate)

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by ofd678, Sep 3, 2008.

1. ofd678

ofd678

Aug 12, 2007
    Glenwood
    Sorry for the blurred faces and names, but still an active project for sale with the photographer, but gives the idea of the poster anyhow.

nikoncafe.

2. nice shot
    i like the way the gals were lined up

3. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    I'm confused. This is nothing like a memory mate pic.

Are you shooting for the T&I or is this a schedule poster shot?

I like the poster style you have put up. . . I think the schedule format could be a little better. But that's just my opinion.

It's hard to tell with the little info you provided.

4. I really like the lay out, poses and v.ball as background. Well done.

5. ofd678

ofd678

Aug 12, 2007
    Glenwood
    pic

Yep, nothing like the memory mate and that is the idea. Get sick of seeing the same boring stuff. The shot was just of each individual girl, then extracted and posed on the poster. My idea for the schedule was to blend it in to the background, not the foreground. My not be how most are done, but it is for high school and most already have a schedule anyhow. The dates and stuff will be a nice document for the season. Anyway, that was what I was thinking of when making it. Point well taken and I'll have another look at the dates. Thanks.

the background pic is from Istockphoto.com

6. actionshooter

actionshooter

Aug 26, 2008
    NY
    Misspelling

The word "Varsity" down on the bottom left is misspelled ("varisty"). Might want to fix that. Neat looking layout overall.

7. ofd678

ofd678

Aug 12, 2007
    Glenwood
    thanks

Thanks

8. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois

I got it now. I guess I read the post wrong. . :confused: 

I do like the set up. The girls should like it also.

9. Nice concept, but double check your spelling Glewnood s/b Glenwood right?, and triple check spelling of names.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.